Kill Bill 3 Movie 2014

Kill Bill 3 in 3DFor the bride role of the two Kill Bill movies, Uma Thurman was prepared several months with a series of martial arts professionals. The actress said it was prepared to revert to the role of the third chapter of the franchise signed by Quentin Tarantino, though he said that lately has kind of left behind, so needs an intense workout. "I train so intensely and that when I start shooting, it becomes very relaxing and comfortable. It is not like kung-fu's true, and I could not defend myself. It was a great experience, I was part of a team of fighters 9 months, and it changed my life. I have learned to work more than I did in my life, physically, and it is incredible to know that your limit is higher than you ever thought." Thurman sayd to the Empire Magazine . "Even I changed my life style then. I miss those experiences, and hopefully get back on the ring. I never forced my limits before. I was like a kind of war, as the training base in Vietnam. It was an emotional and physical experience completely new to me". Quentin Tarantino and he is one of the filmmakers who flirt with the idea of making a movie in 3D. It appears to be a fan of technology for a long time. He said recently that he had wanted to film Kill Bill 3 in this new format, but for reasons unknown to us, did not. But the director said that the third film in the series is likely to be realized in 3D. "I liked the 3D since I saw House of Wax. I liked it even more after seeing Friday the 13th. I always liked 3D. I would be tempted to make Kill Bill 3 in 3D "Tarantino told those at WENN. Kill Bill 3 Movie 2014In Italian show Parla con Me, Quentin Tarantino revealed that he plans to direct Kill Bill 3. Although not specified an exact date of starting production, given that the project is an idea, Tarantino said he wants between Kill Bill Kill Bill 2 and 3 to be a pregnant 10-year period. Even Inglorious Basterds was "born" a decade ago. So we can expect a new adventure of the famous "brides" warrior 2014. Uma Thurman has revealed she was acquainted with some excerpts from the script of the third chapter of adventures "bride" and is very excited, because it seems that Tarantino's original ideas continue to be ... original. Inglorious Basterds director recently announced that fans recently started work on Kill Bill 3. If we take after Tarantino's creative rhythm, with some approximation we can assume that the movie will be released in 2014. "We talked. Still not finished the scenario. Actually do not know if the beginning, although I heard something about movie ideas and they are very good." Thurman said about Kill Bill 3.

No comments: